My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going AWOL (sort of...)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Going AWOL (sort of...) Empty
PostSubject: Going AWOL (sort of...)   Going AWOL (sort of...) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:36 pm

I'm having to send my laptop away to get a fatal internal hardware problem fixed. Lucky me -_-

This could take anywhere between a few days to several weeks to fix. As a result, while I will still have access to this site via other computers, my activity will drop drastically.

Just a heads up for that...
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Going AWOL (sort of...)   Going AWOL (sort of...) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:58 pm

Yikes. Hope your PC isn't too damaged.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Going AWOL (sort of...)   Going AWOL (sort of...) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:17 am

I don't believe so, since I'm back already.

The repair guy told me that before I tried sending it away, I could try backing up everything, erasing it all and reinstalling the OS.
I've done that and so far, no problems. It should be fixed now. I hope...
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Going AWOL (sort of...)   Going AWOL (sort of...) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:32 am

Let's all hope it stays that way. A broken rig is no fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going AWOL (sort of...)   Going AWOL (sort of...) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going AWOL (sort of...)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: