My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweet Tooth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RandyPandy

RandyPandy

Sweet Tooth Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Tooth   Sweet Tooth I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:04 am

Pit Stop poked his head in through Sugarcube Corner. His mother and father usually denied both him and his brother sweets unless it was a special occasion, often telling him that it made him "act strange". He wasn't quite sure what they meant by that, but hey, a pony had to have his sweets, right?

Besides, he had his birthday bits to spend here and he was going to get something for himself! His ears twitched a bit as he looked over at the rows and rows of sweets. What was he to get? He wasn't sure, and he didn't know what tasted the best, either...

He approached where the sweets were held and sat down. He'd buy all of it and eat it if he could, but there was no way that he would be able to do that. So he would have to pick just one or two for now, and hope that he could sample the rest for later.
Back to top Go down
Lilax

Lilax

Sweet Tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth   Sweet Tooth I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:15 pm

After that incident in the Marketplace, Neutrina wasn't sure if she would ever want to go outside again, but now she decided to try and brave the outdoors, but her father insisted she go out and get some cookies for the two of them, so she decided that simple mission would be good enough. Hoo boy!

Neutrina took a deep breath and entered Sugar Cube corner, trotting quietly behind Pit Stop as she waited for the line to move and for the pony to decide what he wanted. He was a little one, even. What was he doing here alone anyway? Does he know ponies could hurt him?

Well, forget about it, she would look at the cookies, calculating how many she could get and which kind for the amount of bits that she had in her sack.
Back to top Go down
http://roboticuprising.proboards.com
RandyPandy

RandyPandy

Sweet Tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth   Sweet Tooth I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:11 am

((djskfaljsdkf Sorryforvanishing. ;v;))

He trotted up towards the counter, still staring at the sweets. Maybe he should, um get some cookies today! Pit Stop glanced behind him curiously when someone came inside, an adult mare, before turning back to the counter.

He spoke, with a slight stammer that he always had, to get some delicious chocolate chip cookies that they made here. As he reached into his bag to pull some of his bits out to pay for the cookies, he accidentally backed up too far and bumped into Neutrina, a slight squeak escaping his mouth.

"S-Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Lilax

Lilax

Sweet Tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth   Sweet Tooth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:22 pm

OoC: One month later....

Ic: Neutrina definitely wasn't sure what to do about the kid. She wasn't exactly good with kids, and what if he was all 'No! I can do whatever I want!" THough it seems, much to her surprise, that he was polite and a little... cute. Even if he bumped into her. She jumped a bit and then looked down at him.

"Um... I-it's okay!" She stammered a bit, pulling out her bits to pay for that delicious looking cherry cake. Her dad would love that, after all. She'd glance down at the kid and then spoke up again.

"D-Do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
http://roboticuprising.proboards.com
Sponsored content

Sweet Tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth   Sweet Tooth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Tooth
Page 1 of 1