My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night Flutter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Optical Mouse

Optical Mouse

Night Flutter Empty
PostSubject: Night Flutter   Night Flutter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Night Flutter
Night Flutter Nightflutter
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Dark red
Tail: Dark Red
Eyes: Blueish purple. Mostly blue
Body: A lighter shade of Navy blue
Cutie Mark: An open spell book
Age (Baby,adult): Adult

Personality: Night Flutter is a very educated pony, and if often observing things because she wants to know how they work or why it's done that way. Typically, she's stoic and poised, but she has a secret playful side and, when she gets caught up in the moment, or is around people she trusts, she can become rather rowdy and rambunctious, though these bursts are typically short and end in a very embarrassed Night Flutter. Due to her studiousness, she is skilled in the art of magic and is often cooking something up. She has a fondness of enchanting everyday items with spells for things ranging from aiding balance to finding lost items.

Likes: Well behaved Foals, Libraries, books mostly, learning new things, gala apples.
Dislikes: Disrespecting one's superiors and elders, noise when she's trying to concentrate, her glasses being stolen.

History: Night Flutter was born to a normal household, raised by both her parents in a supportive home, and went to school like any normal foal. She found a love for magic very early on and always studied very hard, pulling top marks in her education due to her hard work and long nights spent studying. She graduated easily and began to study magic more in-depth, earning her cutie mark for having a skill in magic. Her range of skills in magic varies. She isn't very offensive, but brushed up on defensive magic, becoming adept in shields and force fields, to help guard against possible accidents, though primarily her love is in enchanting items, which she then took to peddling. She never sells anything dangerous to those she doesn't trust, or items that enhance luck to foals, as they might use them to cheat on tests.

Example RP segment: (Refer to post below) I'm doing #2

Well. This was unexpected. Night Flutter listened to the young pony before her as he explained that he had had a crush on her for a long time, and watched from afar. She felt guilty, because she couldn't requite those feelings.

She met the other's gaze and sighed. "I'm sorry, but... I'm flattered you think that way, but you're not the pony for me. I'm sorry." She saw the other's face become downcast, and she didn't waver her gaze. "You're a wonderful pony. Just because I didn't work out doesn't mean anything. You'll find your filly. I know it." He looked up at her and smiled sadly. She smiled back. "Come on. We can still be friends. I'm headed to the library. Do you want to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Night Flutter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flutter   Night Flutter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:48 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Night Flutter
Page 1 of 1