My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sourgrape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sourgrape

Sourgrape

Sourgrape Empty
PostSubject: Sourgrape   Sourgrape I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Sourgrape
Sourgrape Sourgrape2-1
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Green
Tail: Green
Eyes: Purple
Body: Dark Purple
Cutie Mark: A bunch of light purple grapes with juice drops falling from them in a sort of fleur de lis motif.
Age (Baby,adult): adult

Personality: Sourgrape is friendly, but not very outgoing. She can be withdrawn, and often distracted by work to take time to talk to people. On the rare oppurtunity that you do get a conversation, she will be courteous enough to humour you. Sourgrape is quite serious by nature, but doesn't mind the occasional joke or prank from time to time. An unusual thing about Sourgrape is that she never smiles, ever. Her cold, stoic shell has been the downfall of making many friends, and has often discouraged her from approaching other ponies for any other reason than her work in the vineyards.

Sourgrape constantly has work on her mind. She can forget details and events, and tends to prioritise her work life more than her social life. This is why she currently doesn't have many friends other than those in the Vineyards. She has very rarely experienced the joy of sitting back and relaxing. Her parents wonder if that's the reason why she doesn't smile. Some Ponies even joke that the world will end the day Sourgrape cracks a smile.

Likes: Flying, harvest season, travelling to new places, sampling new products and getting good feedback from her free samples.

Dislikes: Being scolded for looking grumpy all the time.

History: Born in 'Charlot Vineyards' on the outskirts of Canterlot. Sourgrape grew up in the vineyard, occasionally helping out between school hours, even if her parents insisted she go play with other foals. Sourgrape always grew up around the family buisness, and was keen to be a big part of it from an early age.

Sourgrapes parents are her father Merlot, a unicorn stallion, and Mother Chardonay, A pegasus mare. They're both very buisy with their buisness, and constantly give Sourgrape tasks. Although they may seem too buisy to notice, they're proud of their daughter, but also want her to find her own place in life, not wanting her to be stuck in the vineyard all the time. They also wish that she would smile more.

Sourgrape got her cutie mark quite late. She aquired it in her early fillie years when she became more active in the vineyards. She learned how to define different types of grape, and if they were ready to be picked, just by looking at them. After her father got in to a tough spot as a picky Pony began quizzing him on what grapes were which, and how they were different, Sourgrape stepped in where her father couldn't pick up. After the young fillie impressed the customer so much with her knowledge, her cutie mark showed itself.

Example RP segment:

The streets were bright and flourishing with life in Ponyville today. Sourgrape was out on her runs around the shops.

The mare kept to herself, not stopping to talk, until a noise caught her attention. Sourgrapes ears pricked up, and she turned to the side, seeing a young foal sat by itself, looking very lost. At a glance, the foal didn't look old enough to be out on its own, and the mare became curious as to what the foal was doing by itself.

Sourgrape trotted up to the mare, and looked down at the young foal who seemed to be snivelling in to their front hooves.
"Are you okay little one?" Sourgrape asked, her face as straight as possible, as she tried not to come across to stoic and cold to the already scared pony, who clearly needed some help.

"I lost my mama...." Squeaked the little foal, as he peeped up from behind his hooves to the tall mare.

Sourgrape blinked. "Where were you with her last?" She asked, sitting down to be on his level, so she wasn't towering over the poor little colt.
"By the strawberry stand..." Sniffled the little pony, looking up to the pegasi shyly. "I thought she left, but I followed the wrong pony." Said the foal.

Sourgrape tilted her head. "Strawberry stand... That one just over there? Shall we go try to find her?" Sourgrape asked softly.

The colt perked up. "Yes! Yes please!" He squeaked eagerly as Sourgrape stood up. He trotted along behind her as they made their way to the stand just by the other end of the market.

"Inkblott!" Called a frantic voice as they got closer. "Inkblott! Where are you dear?" The voice called again, as a white earth pony scrambled a few meters in front of them.
"Is that your mother?" Sourgrape asked the foal, who looked suddenly very releived.

"Yes ma'am!" Squeaked the foal, bouncing eagerly.
"Go to her then. She looks worried." Sourgrape instructed. The foal looked up and nodded. "Yas ma'am! Thank you ma'am!"
"No problemo." Sourgrape nodded as she watched to make sure the foal was reunited safely with his mother.

"Mama!" Called Inkblott as he raced towards his mother who instantly looked like a weight was releived from her shoulders.
"Baby! Don't run off again!" She scolded, nuzzling her little foal happily.

Sourgrape watched, her face looked more lightened, but a smile did not crack through. She tilted her head again and turned, getting back to her duties.

Last edited by Sourgrape on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Sourgrape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sourgrape   Sourgrape I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:44 pm

I like your application but only two things here i want to point out, one that is optional, but the other needs changing.

The color scheme with bright neon green mane is kinda....hard on the eyes. I bet you could make it look a lot better if you used a dark green kind of along the lines of what you would see on a grape vine to keep the colors but not look crazy colored in the process.

Second part is the RP segment. There are 5 RP options you can pick from to use on the character creation template. Specifically the second post on it here.

After that you are probably good to go. Let us know when you make changes.
Back to top Go down
Sourgrape

Sourgrape

Sourgrape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sourgrape   Sourgrape I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:18 pm

Alrighty. All done I think!
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Sourgrape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sourgrape   Sourgrape I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:33 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sourgrape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sourgrape   Sourgrape I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sourgrape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: