My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A day in Everfree forest.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DestinyIsCalling

DestinyIsCalling

A day in Everfree forest. Empty
PostSubject: A day in Everfree forest.   A day in Everfree forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:42 pm

Destiny was soaring towards her favourite place in all of Equestria, a clearing in the Everfree forest. As she reached the clearing, she lay down on a large cloud. She believed no one else could come up here, having never seen another pegasi.

It was a bright day, quite sunny and the trees seemed as if they were a brighter shade of green than usual. Destiny pulled her sketch book and a quill out of her saddle bag and wondered what to sketch. Think Dest... She glanced down at the trees and suddenly it hit her. She could sketch the tree line.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A day in Everfree forest.   A day in Everfree forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:01 pm

"Wooooah!"

Fireseeker cheered in delight as he soared through the sky, diving down in near vertical drops only to bounce off of low clouds. He may not be a Wonderbolt but Fireseeker loved the feeling of flying.

With the wind ripping through his mane, he lined himself up for another dive and...felt panick shoot through him when he saw a grey and purple pegasus sitting on the cloud he was aiming at. With no time to pull back, Fireseeker cried out.

"Look out below!"

( Best way to make an entry; crash :D )
Back to top Go down
Emeraldain

Emeraldain

PostSubject: Re: A day in Everfree forest.   A day in Everfree forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:33 pm

"Was it a right at the bristle grove or a left at the old plum tree....Ugh Why didn't I just write them down!"

Emeraldain groaned in frustration at his current predicament of being lost in the middle of unfamiliar woods. He was looking for the path to get to a small campground another pony had told him of. At first he thought going through these woods would be no big deal, but now actually immersed in its massive size, he can't help but to feel a bit overwhelmed. He was so far into the woods, the forest canopy blocked out almost all light. As he walked further into the woods trying to remember the instructions from the hyper pony, he saw a clearing of light and picked up into a quick trot, desperate to be able to fly above such a thick forest.

"Look out below!

Emeraldain looked around confused as he entered the edge of the clearing, only to rear up when another pegasus flew straight into a thick cloud, a resounding 'OOMF' resonated. He trotted further into the clearing, before spreading his wings and flying up towards the cloud, hoping the other pegasus we ok. Upon reaching the lip of the cloud, he saw the dazed pegasus lying on the cloud, face down in the cloud, not moving at all.

Oh my....ARE YOU ALL RIGHT SIR?

He shakes the blue pegasus while shouting in his ear, trying to wake him from his daze.

Last edited by Emeraldain on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DestinyIsCalling

DestinyIsCalling

PostSubject: Re: A day in Everfree forest.   A day in Everfree forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:40 pm

Destiny heard a pony shouting from above her, but was a little late to react. She turned over and squealed as she saw him descending towards her. In her panic she rolled off of the could and fell to the ground at the edge of the clearing. Ouch...Hopefully no pony saw that.

She rolled over to look up at the cloud she had been sitting on, and noticed a bright yellow pony flying towards the pony who had crashed into her cloud. In an attempt to move closer to the trees, she squealed again as torrents of pain shot through her body. She managed to move half of her body into the shadow of the trees and lay on her front to watch the ponies. She was sure the pain would go away if she lay still for long enough.

It took her a few seconds to realise her sketch book was still on the cloud.Oh no...

Last edited by DestinyIsCalling on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A day in Everfree forest.   A day in Everfree forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:46 pm

Fireseeker groaned as he stirred around the cloud. Blinking to clear his vision, he was suddenly grabbed and was being yelled at by a yellow pegasus.

"I'M FINE, I'M FINE!" he answered, not sure why he had shouted in reply.

He brushed the pony's hooves off of him, and grinned sheepishly. "Urm, yeah, I'm fine. Thanks."

Then Fireseeker suddenly remembered there was a pegasus on this cloud before he had hit it. He frantically looked around but couldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldain

Emeraldain

PostSubject: Re: A day in Everfree forest.   A day in Everfree forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:58 pm

[color=cyan]You sure? Fine, fine, anyways what are you looking fo-Hey look![/color/]

Emeraldain ran over to a small journal open on its spine, hanging precariously close to the edge of the cloud. As he ran over, the movements caused it to start to plummet to the ground down below, but he was able to catch it just in time. Looking through it he saw beautiful drawing of the surround landscapes, and of images of sunsets and land that reminded him of some sights he saw during his journey.

Hey....look at this, these are great! Oh and sorry if I shook you too hard before, I'm Emeraldain, but you can just call me Emerald if you wish. I'm new to these parts!

He grinned widely glad to meet another pony, thoughts of the campground forgotten as he met someone new, just making it that much better as he was the first pegasus he had seen upon entering the town of Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
DestinyIsCalling

DestinyIsCalling

PostSubject: Re: A day in Everfree forest.   A day in Everfree forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:08 pm

Destiny watched as the blue pony stood up. She couldn't hear what they were saying but she could lip read some of it. Panic shot through her as she noticed the yellow pony -Emerald or something like that- started too look through her sketch book.

The panic made her shuffle back further into the trees, she noticed the pain was fading. I won't be able to leave without speaking to Emerald and getting my sketch book back. She stood up slowly and stretched her wings. She dusted herself off and stepped out into the clearing.

The thing that worried her most about these ponies, is that they both had wings, she'd never seen any other ponies with wings. She had too much time to think about it, and began to worry more.

She shut her eyes and flew up towards the cloud.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A day in Everfree forest.   A day in Everfree forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:15 pm

"Oh, nice to meet you, I'm Fireseeker," he replied, still looking around for the other pony. Then Fireseeker suddenly spotted her flying up to them, and sighed in relief.

"Thanks Celestia. I'm so sorry about that. I didn't see you were there and then I did and I couldn't stop or move in time so I just crashed. Are you ok?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldain

Emeraldain

PostSubject: Re: A day in Everfree forest.   A day in Everfree forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:22 pm

Oh! That explains it. Now I don't suppose your the pegasus who drew these fabulous pictures, because they simply are divine. I'm Emeraldain Miss, what would your name be?

The cheerful pegasus asks, hoping that she stays so that he may get to know her as well. With a sudden start, he asked a question to both of them.

DO either of you know these woods well? I was headed to a campground somewhere around here, or I just got horrible lost, for a picnic in the woods here?Emerald looked at both of them with a quizzical look as he asked.
Back to top Go down
DestinyIsCalling

DestinyIsCalling

PostSubject: Re: A day in Everfree forest.   A day in Everfree forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Staying just above the two she circled around them in silence. She shyly nodded her head in answer to the blue pegasus. After landing on the cloud in between the two, she looked towards Emerald.

"D-destiny, m-my name is Destiny, and I k-know these woods well..." Her voice trailed off slightly towards the end and she simply nodded towards the book.

The light grey pegasus looked down at her feet, unsure of why she was answering these questions. Why did these ponies even want to talk to her? Half of her hoped they would fly away, but the other half wanted to keep circling them, calculating their wing span. So, she flew up slightly from the cloud and began to survey the pegasi again, circling around them slowly.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A day in Everfree forest.   A day in Everfree forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:11 pm

Fireseeker noticed Destiny's odd behaviour, revolving on the spot to keep eye contact with her. He grinned the whole time, intrigued by this, but didn't question it. Instead he spoke to Emerald.

"A camp in the Everfree? I wouldn't go there if I were you," warned Fireseeker, remembering a past trip. "Last time I entered the forest, I left with stone back legs after a close encounter with a cockatrice."

( Hey Emerald, do you have to use cyan for speech? It's really hard to read xD )
Back to top Go down
Emeraldain

Emeraldain

PostSubject: Re: A day in Everfree forest.   A day in Everfree forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:45 pm

(Sorry 'bout that!)

Oh dear, well thanks for the advice, anyways I assume you'd like this back?Emerald asks Destiny, raising his eyebrow in question. He enjoyed their presence, and found Destiny funny, and Fire intriguing. He felt like the risk was worth the next question though.

"If you want it back though, I need a favor. Nothing major, just a guide who can bring us to a nice spot to have lunch."

He awaited her response, hoping she would agree. He would give it to her if she insisted, but he'd rather try and get to know everypony here.

"And of course, two ponies to eat it with me."
Back to top Go down
DestinyIsCalling

DestinyIsCalling

PostSubject: Re: A day in Everfree forest.   A day in Everfree forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Flattening her ears at his response, she stopped still in mid air. Me? Guiding somepony through the forest?She paniced slightly, she could hardly handle telling the pony her name, let alone leading him through the forest.

Then he brought up the matter of lunch, and how he needed two ponies to eat it with him. There was no way she would make it through that without making a fool of herself. Loosing concentration, her wings suddenly closed over her head and she fell slightly and landed on the cloud.

She kept her wings over her head. Hoping this was all just a dream. Of course, it wasn't.

"I-I umm.." She didn't want to disappoint anypony.

"I s-suppose I could lead you to your camp site, i-its the nicest spot around here, and the cockatrices usually stay away from it." Her wings stayed firmly over her face, as she spoke in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A day in Everfree forest.   A day in Everfree forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:15 pm

"That sounds like a nice offer," Fireseeker replied, smiling at Emerald. "Sure, why not?

He suddenly looked over at Destiny who had fallen onto the cloud and seemed to be hiding under her wings. Was she hurt? He had pretty much thrown her off a cloud and might have actually caused her harm.

"Urm, are you sure you're ok?" he asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldain

Emeraldain

PostSubject: Re: A day in Everfree forest.   A day in Everfree forest. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:27 pm

"Really? Great! Errhm, I mean yeah if that's all right with you guys!"
The pegasus near shouted in excitement towards Fire's and Destiny's response. Worried about his new friend's condition he asks concerned.

"What's wrong Destiny? You don't look too good..."

He was quite confused as to her pose and form of hiding beneath her wings, wondering if there was something behind them, he started looking for any threats.
Back to top Go down
DestinyIsCalling

DestinyIsCalling

PostSubject: Re: A day in Everfree forest.   A day in Everfree forest. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:48 pm

She paniced even more when the blue pegasus agreed to join them. How did I get myself into this? There is no way I'm going to make it through a whole walk, and a picnic with two ponies! Her wings tightened over her head.

"Urm, are you sure you're ok?"

She started and shivered a little as she moved a feather of her right wing, realising the blue pegasus was now talking to her. She had an urge to reply with no, but restrained herself. She barely had time to reply when Emerald was also asking her something. She knew this wasn't going to be an easy trip, these ponies were slightly too chatty for her.

"What's wrong Destiny? You don't look too good..."

"I-I'm fine." She stood up and stepped off of the cloud, flapping her wings just in time to stop her from falling. Feeling slightly better now that she had a little more personal space, she gave them both a tiny smile with one corner of her mouth.

"C-coming?" She turned slightly to face North, hoping that if she took them the quick way, the whole thing would end sooner and she could go back to lying on a cloud and day dreaming.

But, it was apparent this trip wouldn't be over soon.

Last edited by DestinyIsCalling on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A day in Everfree forest.   A day in Everfree forest. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Fireseeker made no comment about Destiny's behaviour. It was obvious that she was a little shy and probably felt intimidated by them. Despite trying to act friendly, Fireseeker knew he could sometimes seem weird at first.

He subtly leaned towards Emerald and whispered, "She's kinda shy. We better be be cautious."

Fireseeker then flapped his wings and took off to a hover, ready to travel to the picnic.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldaint

PostSubject: Re: A day in Everfree forest.   A day in Everfree forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:40 pm

(Idk what happened O.o)

Last edited by Emeraldaint on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emeraldain

Emeraldain

PostSubject: Re: A day in Everfree forest.   A day in Everfree forest. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Emeraldain nodded quickly and made a mental note to tone down his ever growing enthusiasm, and to try to coast down from excitement to calmness. He looked at her curiously, the only other pegasi he had met besides a sweet young filly were all headstrong, proud, confident, or prideful. He wondered about her past, before quickly shaking off these prying thoughts, all things come in time Emerald thought. Anxious to strike up a conversation, he asked what both of their favorite foods were, ready to check if could prepare them with his ingredients.
[color=green]["What's your favorite dishes you two? I'll see if I can make something like it ot close to it!/color]
Back to top Go down
DestinyIsCalling

DestinyIsCalling

PostSubject: Re: A day in Everfree forest.   A day in Everfree forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:17 pm

Nodding, Dest started to fly slowly towards the North. She waited quietly for one of them to speak, trying to plan what she would respond with. Of course, Emerald came up with a question she hadn't thought of.

"What's your favorite dishes you two? I'll see if I can make something like it or close to it!"

She supposed it was meant to be an easy question to answer, but...what was her favourite dish? She had a mental blank.

"Uh, d-don't suppose you have any apple fritters in there do you?"

Apple fritters aren't exactly a dish, but as far as she could remember they had been her favourite food. Besides, she'd had a big breakfast so she didn't want anything too filling.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A day in Everfree forest.   A day in Everfree forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:51 pm

Fireseeker was glad to see Emeraldain attempt casual conversation amongst them. He didn't like excluding ponies such as Destiny just because they were shy, so he was glad when she spoke up.

Nodding in agreement, Fireseeker smiled.

"Yeah, apple fritters are great. But for me? I don't mind really. I like to try new foods whenever I can," he said, and then added as an afterthought, "But anything apple-related is always tasty. What about you Emeraldain?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in Everfree forest.   A day in Everfree forest. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in Everfree forest.
Page 1 of 1