My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An adventurous mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilax

Lilax

An adventurous mission Empty
PostSubject: An adventurous mission   An adventurous mission I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:42 am

OoC: Sorry it's not that good. It's a little late for me, and I'm only just getting the hang of this place. My posts will probably improve the more I get familiar with this place.

Ic: Oh dear, oh dear. Neutrina knew she had to go out of her home at some point and get supplies,a nd since it was a nice, sunny day it would be the perfect time to be forced out of the home and into the bright sunlight to do so. She couldn't just stay there forever expecting her father to get food, items of interest and essentials, and now she had that sack across her back, but instead of books, it would have to be food.

So here she was, the awkward slate grey mare, dodging traffic, so to speak, and trying to see what she could get. Apples? No, father didn't ask for that. Cherries? Oh yeah that was on the list. Hm, Neutrina would have to check the list again.

She would check the stalls that were put out from afar, and the shops, and suddenly felt overwhelmed at the amount of shopping she would have to do... and interacting with other ponies. This was not her good point! Someone might call to her at any point and then what would she do?
Back to top Go down
http://roboticuprising.proboards.com
UnknownSilhouette

PostSubject: Re: An adventurous mission   An adventurous mission I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Wandering into town, Lightning stopped to glance at the market stalls. Why am I here again? He was sure he would remember eventually. After glancing around for a few moments, he remembered. His reason for being here, wasnt really much of a reason. He was looking for a new cape, as his last one had been ripped when he was flying low through Everfree forest. He didn't really like coming into Ponyville, as talking to other ponies wasn't exactly a thing he did...ever.

Starting to walk again, he looked at all the ponies buying and selling. Just keep walking and no pony will talk to you. He thought. Lifting himself off the ground slightly, giving ponies even less chance to greet him, he lost concentration for a second. He didn't like ponies getting to close to him, and he felt as though the one at his side was too close for comfort. Maybe I'm too close to them, and I'm the one to blame for invading their personal space. He pondered the matter for a moment before turning swiftly to his side.

A slate gray mare stood a stride or so away from him. He gulped awkwardly as he noticed he had nudged her as he turned. Looking down at his almost white hooves, he decided he would apoligise and hope she didn't really want to talk. "S-sorry Miss" He said in an easy but slightly shy tone.
Back to top Go down
Lilax

Lilax

PostSubject: Re: An adventurous mission   An adventurous mission I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Neutrina herself wasn't aware of the other pony in the route that she was heading to. It was after all, a little too busy and she had no idea how she was going to handle herself in this case. Oh gosh what if somepony yells at her? Then she would have to go home to father and explain the whole mess.

She felt herself being nudged, and she opened her mouth to apologize to whatever pony it was at first, but the only thing that came out of her maw was a pretty hefty squeak. She then clamped her mouth shut and felt herself flushing over with embarrassment. That's not how a pony talks to another! He'd get mad and then yell at her-

Oh. It was a pinto colored pegasus! And with light blue hair... She shuffled nervously, not sure how to speak to him.

"N-no I should apologize..." She insisted, but then shuffled an inch away so he could get his bearings and they could move on. She hoped.
Back to top Go down
UnknownSilhouette

PostSubject: Re: An adventurous mission   An adventurous mission I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Lightning sighed in relief, atleast thats what he thought it was. The mare seemed as though she didn't really want to talk. But as she replied he knew he was going to have to reply back or he'd look rude. Shuffling his weight slightly he lifted his head and gave her a weak smile. "O-Oh no, I-I wasn't paying attention to where i was going. Sorry again." He wasn't sure that sounded like something very polite, but it would have to do.

He stepped back, hoping she would continue on her path without saying anything else. As he stepped back he bumped into a larger stallion. Oh great... The larger stallion didn't look happy, so he flashed a shy smile back at the mare and lifted himself off the ground. He didn't really have any where in particular to go, so he headed towards a stall covered in capes and outfits.

He heard the hoofbeats behind him though. Hoping it was just a passing pony and not the large stallion he had just bumped into, he side stepped slightly. The large stallion crashed into the stall, it was apparent he had been charging at him. Oops... The family running the stall were shocked. Well done Lightning, getting stalls ruined because you don't look where you're going.

OC: gtg, be on tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Lilax

Lilax

PostSubject: Re: An adventurous mission   An adventurous mission I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:01 am

Indeed, poor Neutrina didn't want to talk either, and she just backed up, into another pony, and she muttered an apology to them before giving a nervous grin to the other. Oh gosh, now she was probably attracting unwanted attention to him!

"I-I'm okay." She added. Hopefully that was good? She was about to turn around and look at the stallion but he had left, and she noticed that he had bumped into someone else, and... uh oh, he was walking away from him and he was about to get charged! Neutrina opened her mouth to try and call out but she just let out another loud squeak.

Then the stall crashed. Uh oh. Now everything was her fault! She bumped into Lightning, who then bumped into the stallion, who tried to charge him.... she then ran over, ready to just burst into tears.

"I'msorryI'msorry! I-It was my fault..! I-is anyone hurt?" Of course ponies were looking at her and she shrunk a bit, letting out a tiny sound.

OoC: kk. I'll leave this post for you. xD
Back to top Go down
UnknownSilhouette

PostSubject: Re: An adventurous mission   An adventurous mission I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:13 am

Looking around, dumbfounded, Lightning was about to step forward and help the ponies running the stall. Unfortunatly, he took a moment, and realised everypony around him was looking at him and the situation he had caused. He looked behind him to notice the mare he had bumped into a few moments before was rushing towards them.

The mare spoke fast, it was obvious she was panicing. He wasn't about to let her take the blame though. He stepped out infront of her, hoping she would get the idea and walk away. "No, no, its my fault. This stallion is mad at me, I'm sorry you and your poor family had to be forced into this by my behaviour." He addressed one of the shop keepers. He wasn't sure what the mare would do, would she accept it wasn't her fault and give up? He guessed not. Hopefully she wouldn't get angry with him.

He realised that everypony was staring at his scar, and the regal looking iron bands around the bottom of his fore legs. He wanted to run away, but he knew it would only make things worse. He was going to have to get that cape quickly. Immediately he turned to the heap of black lying in the ruble of the stall.

He pulled the stallion from the ruble. The large black stallion had been knocked out. Damn.. Stepping back he almost knocked into the mare again. This obviously wasn't going to be a good day. The large stallion stirred and stood up from where he lay.
Back to top Go down
Lilax

Lilax

PostSubject: Re: An adventurous mission   An adventurous mission I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Neutrina would blame herself, of course, but she was like that. Either way, Lightning had pulled the other stallion out and he was knocked out. She'd give him a look over quietly, that is until Lightning blamed himself. She'd open her mouth to argue that fact, but then gave up.

She glanced around the group of ponies nervously, wishing that there was a hole she could crawl in. She'd glance around, wondering if there was a place she could run to and hide but there was no way out of this and all exits were blocked.

It got a bit worse for Lightning even when he almost bumped into her because she instinctively moved closer to him to avoid the other crowd. Plus he was taller. Maybe she could hide behind him or something.

"I-I just wanna go h-home..."
Back to top Go down
UnknownSilhouette

PostSubject: Re: An adventurous mission   An adventurous mission I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Lightning looked to his side as he almost bumped into Neutrina again. His expression was blank until he noticed her moving closer to him. He heard her mumbling, and looked concerned, but he wasn't sure it was a smart time to comfort her. He gave her a smile in an attempt to make her feel slightly better, his smile was quickly followed by a frown as he heard a large huffing noise.

He turned his attention back to the stallion, and startled slightly to find the stallion towering slightly over him. He wished he could just fly away, but if he stretched his wings now, he was sure to hit both the stallion and Neutrina. Instead he stepped backwards towards Neutrina, without realising how close he was putting himself to her.

He felt ill. Anypony other than him would have had this situation handled by now, but he couldn't think of any words that were likely to calm the stallion down. As the stallion pawed the ground, he knew he had to do something. Glancing back at Neutrina, he said, in as stern a voice as he could manage -which wasn't very stern as he stumbled slightly over his words- "G-get back." and pointed to a large gap in the crowd. Hoping she would be safe from harm back there.
Back to top Go down
Lilax

Lilax

PostSubject: Re: An adventurous mission   An adventurous mission I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Neutrina was nervous, as per usual, and she wished she could handle the situation. For now? She would stay close to Lightning, the tallest and probably the safest figure she felt better around right now. Heck he tried to give her a smile of comfort and she would smile back, trying to reassure him she was okay too.

Then the Stallion moved. She flinched visibly when he started pawing at the ground and once she heard Lightning's warning, she would step back, however this time she would stay on the alert, making sure that lightning would be okay.

"... H-he's big and strong, but that makes him slower. K-keep that in mind." Looks like her observational nature was starting to kick in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An adventurous mission   An adventurous mission I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An adventurous mission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: