My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to waste

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gizmotechnic

Gizmotechnic

Time to waste - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:55 am

Gizmotechnic has a grin grow on his face. "If most ponies thought like you did, most problems would just disappear." He respected Jordon for feeling that his lack of a cutie marke isn't a weakness, but a reason to stride onwards. "Also means you aren't limited to one thing, the possibilities are nearly endless." he says confidently, knowing what he might be going through.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:26 am

" I resect you a lot for working the courage to admit that." comical said while putting his cape back on. "Now, I'm sorry to have interrupted you two. So you can get back to studying, or whatever you ponies were doing." he turned around and headed back into the everfree. " if I'm lucky I'll get. Some poison joke."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:38 pm

She quickly landed behind a tree and noticed she was near some poison joke. She quickly picked the poison joke by the stem not letting any leaves touch her then quickly trotted out from her hidind spot right up to the dark yellow earth pony. "Were you looking for this?"
Back to top Go down
Truemane

Truemane

PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Jordan shock his head. "You don't have to go." but the pony left anyway. Comical was more interested in exploring, Jordan was glad the pony wouldn't cause more trouble making fun of the animals. This had been a distraction from his book, which was lucky, he almost wanted to try some off those spells., even though he'd certainly fail. Jordan knew enough about magic to match almost anyone of his age, but his skill at practical magic was surpassed by some earth ponies. He knew two spells, even though he could probably do much more with practice. he just never did because he feared failure.

As Jordan realized how glad he was for the distraction he shook his head and sighed. "I'm sorry. But I need to go get some Ingredients from the Everfree myself. I have some Potions i would like to try out. Adieu." Jordan said, his horn lighting up and the book he had been reading floated over to him. Then Jordan bowed his head and walked off into the Everfree himself, bypassing Comical on purpose so he wouldn't be seen while he foraged for the plants he needed.

JORDAN HAS LEFT THE THREAD
Back to top Go down
Gizmotechnic

Gizmotechnic

PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Shrugging, Gizmotechnic calmly goes along his business. He met two...interesting ponies. He shrugs it off, and walks past some ponies on the way out. Most of the residents heard the roar and started panicking, but Gizmotechnic just walked by every pony calmly.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:57 pm

"yep, how'd ya know?" comical questioned the striped pony. " what are you doing out here anyways?" He looked closer at the pony. "never mind, it's none of my business. And thanks for finding the poison joke."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:04 pm

"You're Welcome. And I was just in the forest because...um...to help and guide ponies safely through." She said hoping he would hopefully buy that. She launched into the air and hovered. "So wait, who are you? I've never seen you before... or well I've never had the chance to talk to anypony else..." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Gizmotechnic

Gizmotechnic

PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:34 pm

Gizmotechnic looks around, and sees the new pegasus handing Comical the poison joke. He's never seen her before, and wanted to ask where she came from. He also wanted to know why Comical would want to have poison joke in the first place, so he begins trotting down towards them.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:40 pm

"Well madam miss, my name is comical, a joker of sorts." Comical put the jar of poison joke in his saddle bags. "What i also want to know, what pony in the right mind would go into the everfree, and expect to be guided?" He says, then looks at doodle quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:26 pm

Doodle chuckles slightly, "Well thoes ponies who would want a thrill since I know a lot about the forest." "Oh, my name is Doodle Bug and doodling is my game! ... Wait, I said that wrong, eh..." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Gizmotechnic

Gizmotechnic

PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:39 pm

"I might have to take you up on the guide business." Gizmotechnic says, trotting up on the two. He turns to comical, "What would you need poison joke for anyways? Stuff can be pretty dangerous." he asks, inquisitively. With that, he takes a look at the black and white Pegasus' clothing, "Not to be rude, but your clothing seems a bit...made on the spot..." He notices a drop of sap falling off her head, "...you know, I do need an assistant at my shop, the offers there if you want it."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:09 am

Comical turns around. "ah, so you decided to follow huh?" comical said, saluting gizmo. " why, I just need these for an act. On myself ofcourse,"
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:20 am

Doodle Bug grinned. "Yeah, sure I'd like the job... oh and this is just... um" She said examining her fine handywork on her make shift clothes... She took a deep breath and turned back around, "Not important...hehe." She said trying to change the subject. "So what do I need to do as your assistant?"
Back to top Go down
Gizmotechnic

Gizmotechnic

PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:27 am

"Nothing much, I work as a...let's just say "toy maker"...and I need some help around my shop." He looks at the Everfree, "All I really need is someone to help me gather pieces, carrying supplies into the shop, watching the shop if I go on business trips." Gizmotechnic shakes his head, clearly shaking away a bad memory,"...and the pay is about 4 or 5 bits an hour, actually depends on the amount of money we receive."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:30 am

"ah, well you two can talk business, im off." Comical turns around and heads towards the exit
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:24 am

Doodle Bug nods causing her 'hat' to fall off. Gyahh oh no... She closed her eyes waiting to be insulted by how her ears looked.
Back to top Go down
Gizmotechnic

Gizmotechnic

PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 3:21 am

Gizmotechnic kindly picks up the hat, and gives it back to Doodle. "Here you go." All he does is give off a kind smile. "Why are your eyes closed, you expecting me to hit you in the face?" he asks, in a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:16 am

On the way out comical trips on a vine and drops the poison joke, with it flying everywhere. " uh oh."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:49 am

Her eyes pop open and she looks back up at Gizmo, "I uh... sorry, I thought you'd make fun of my goofy looking 'pig' ears or uh..." She stops remembering her tail is still covered in bark and quickly darts into a shadow consealing her tail even more.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:10 pm

comical heads back towards the two ponies. "Hey any of you guys got a cure for this? That i can use before my show."
Back to top Go down
Gizmotechnic

Gizmotechnic

PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:12 pm

"For poison joke? I heard from a foreigner that you have to take a herbal bath. Or something." Gizmotechnic says, trying to remember. He looks back at Doodle, "And why would I make fun of you? I get quite a bit of more...exotic looks at my shop."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to waste
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2