My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering around ponyville

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Truemane

Truemane

Wandering around ponyville Empty
PostSubject: Wandering around ponyville   Wandering around ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:29 pm

The sun was high in the sky and the day was pretty warm, the crowds were out and about. Not that this was much good for Jordan,who to be honest just wanted to avoid talking to people. Or even without the judging looks that being an adult without a "special talent" would bring. He preferred to be himself. but it would be nice if others accepted that would have been nice.

Walking alone was a good way for Jordan to spend his days, he loved it. So as the sun beat down he soaked in every second of it. The heat on his mane, the clear sky. Today was perfect no matter how you sliced it. Days this nice didn't come along everyday so he wasted none of it. Slowly and shyly Jordan avoided getting too close to anyone, not looking up much gave away his shyness pretty easily. As he tried to avoid getting too close to anything in case he knocked it over. His vain attempts to fade into the background well . . . well in vain.
Back to top Go down
Quillon

Quillon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around ponyville   Wandering around ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:37 pm

An orange head pokes out of a wisp of sparce cloud and looks around. The orange pegasus shakes his messy mane out of his eyes and yawns. He gazes down at the town. Another beautiful... afternoon? The perks of being a vagrant. Forget jobs, he'd sell the tales of his travels. Given recent events though, he may have to rethink that plan. He looks down at the ponies milling around. A vermilion unicorn catches his eye. "Haven't seen him around here before. Guess I should show him around." He stretches and takes off, heading for the ground.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around ponyville   Wandering around ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Gemini is flying ahead of Jordan, gliding along lazily. his head droops a bit as he struggles to stay awake, as he had a long night last night reading a book he liked. Gemini is so tired that he started to slowly lose altitude without noticing in, and soon ends up crashing into a stallion walking along. He shakes his head a bit, trying to wake himself up a bit." S-sorry about that!"
Back to top Go down
Truemane

Truemane

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around ponyville   Wandering around ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Jordan was only paying attention to the front of him and his feet, so the Pegasus pony ahead of him was not even on the edge of his vision. before "Smash!" Jordan is on his back, head in a bucket. He blinked twice, the light situation wasn't getting better, and it seemed the bucket was stuck. "O-oh b-b-other, i-i-i'm s-sorry, i-i d-didn't n-notice you." Jordan stammered, that was so embarrassing, how could he have bumped into someone like that. Sitting up Jordan placed his back hooves on the bucket and pushed, which popped off with a thunk. Oh dear, this was not a good situation to be in. He just hoped this wouldn't need a conversation, a thing that would probably be awkward if they noticed anything off with him.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around ponyville   Wandering around ponyville I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:43 pm

Once the sun came out, Doodle quickly darted out of that tavern and straight into 'Ponyville' as the unicorn called it. I wonder what kind of ponies thoes were... I've never seen wingless and ponies with horns before... She slowed to a trot to take in the sights, sounds and smells of this new place. Whenever she saw any other pony she'd either dart into a cloud or into the nearest bush hoping her strange 'pig ears' and her oddly colored 'slinky-like' tail wouldn't get noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around ponyville   Wandering around ponyville I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering around ponyville
Page 1 of 1