My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Renaultar Shielder (Renny)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Renaultar Shielder (Renny) Empty
PostSubject: Renaultar Shielder (Renny)   Renaultar Shielder (Renny) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Renaultar Shielder (Renny) Renny_11
Species:Earth pony
Mane: Black
Tail: Black
Eyes:
Body: Brown
Cutie Mark: A shield with a heart crest.

Personality: Renny loves to help and protect to a fault. He goes out of his way to see everyone about him happy so long as they are an honest pony. He can sometimes be clumsy and dimwitted though, having a reputation for sometimes just not 'connecting the dots'. When it comes to mares, he is more than happy to come out and get friendly. Mares are easily his savior and bane.

Likes: Helping, protecting, giving and getting smiles, order, justice, mares.
Dislikes: Unhappy ponies, crime, disarray, unhappy mares, his landladies.

History: After getting his cutie mark trying to stop a bully from picking on a pony as a foal, he dedicated his career to being a guard pony and was being promoted up on his way to being knight worthy until an unfortunate incident that got him demoted and moved to lesser assignments. He now just tries to keep everyone in the city happy, even though it is near impossible in such a corrupt and twisted city. Often his job feels like he gets nowhere with there being so much corruption. His side hobby is to play the piano, and wonderfully at that. Most his idle time he thinks of new things to play. Its rare to ever see him out of his guard pony armor, taking pride in his uniform.

Last edited by Koren on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: Renaultar Shielder (Renny)   Renaultar Shielder (Renny) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Renaultar Shielder (Renny)   Renaultar Shielder (Renny) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renaultar Shielder (Renny)   Renaultar Shielder (Renny) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Earth Ponies-
Jump to: