My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.

My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Choosing a path (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quillon



Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 18
Location : White Treehollow

PostSubject: Choosing a path (open)   Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:54 am

"Well,I could be in a better situation" Quillon thinks to himself, massaging his head with one hoof, leaning his head on the other. What to do... the spirit in the Library had clarified his predicament for him, he was left with a tough decision. Either set out on a quest to set things right and would ultimately end with him losing his life's dream.... the records of his travels were in that accursed book. Without them, he would never be able to fulfill his dream.. his resolution. If he kept the book, he would be tormented by that spirit till the end of his days. He sips his tea. Ugh, if only he had somepony to talk to about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Flare



Posts : 94
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 26
Location : Bum Eff Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a path (open)   Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:47 pm

A unicorn popped into the shop to look around for the teas to try. The town seemed to offer everything anypony could ask for. She browsed the sections, overhearing somepony talk to themselves out loud. She was tempted to make fun of him for talking out loud.

'Be nice, Flare!' she scolded herself in her mind. However, the mention of a ghost intrigued her as she came closer to the agonizing pegasus, eying the book that he held in his hooves.

"What's this I hear about a ghost?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://radioactivekittenluv.deviantart.com
Elix



Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a path (open)   Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:09 am

Elix was sitting at his table, his bag of potion materials set to the side as he was in his usual shop, actually relaxing. he closed up early, it was feeling a bit lonely in the shop. even though he was not the social pony, He still liked the atmosphere. he saw two ponies seem to chat, one seemed to have a lot on his mind and smirked, sipping his medicated tea, wanting to ear where this heads before deciding to join in or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quillon



Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 18
Location : White Treehollow

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a path (open)   Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:09 am

"Gwagh-whah?! I was talking out loud!? Agh.... confound you, brain." He sighs, and looks over at Flare. "It's just... I have a tough decision to make, and I'm not sure what to do. Look, I've just met you, but could you offer me your opinion?" He rubs his temple with a hoof. "Would it be better to go through with something that you had promised yourself you'd do, no matter the cost and live with a guilty conscience, or to go out of your way to set things right at the cost of giving up your life's dream?" He sighs. "I know it sounds stupid. But I can't think out a solution by myself. It's messing with my chi." He slumps down on the table and looks up at her. "So, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Flare



Posts : 94
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 26
Location : Bum Eff Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a path (open)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:12 pm

She watched amused by his stammering at being overheard. She laughed at him pitifully, taking solace in the fact that he didn't seem the type to judge. As he explained his situation, she nodded understandingly, but was taken aback by how big the request was. Keep to a promise or give up everything you have to set things right.

It wasn't a stupid question, but since it had gravity she quickly became frustrated at what she could offer the pony. Honestly, she didn't know. She was lucky to get from one day to the next in her life with the voices....

Flare trotted to Quillion's side and actually smiled comfortingly, forcing herself to put her frustration past the surface and into the section in her mind labeled "immaturity." She thought for a moment before answering.

"It depends, really. Does this promise impede yourself from future happiness? The guilty conscience would impede it, it seems. But to give up all your hopes and dreams to do the right thing is hard. I am a selfish pony, and have no conscience. But, for you, I'd think you'd rather do the right thing....." she replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://radioactivekittenluv.deviantart.com
Elix



Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a path (open)   Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:10 am

Elix was hearing the other pony explain that, even though she was selfish, she thinks he should do the right thing but thus giving up on his life dream. the mere thought of this made him laugh, well loudly chuckle. he was in a similar predicament and it has cost him something a bit more then feeling bad about the choice. he looked over at them and sipped a bit a tea before throwing his two bits in.

"I do not know exact details and this may not help, but I say go with your dream, that is if reaching your full potential, doing what you love and yearn for so long out ways the consequences and guilt you may feel doing so. I would have never found my talent or own my shop here if I didn't follow my dream. .. though i wouldn't have my ailment either, but there is always a price to pay."

He had a habit of not keeping small talk small, but he liked to get his point out and at the moment, he feels like it has been reached.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quillon



Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 18
Location : White Treehollow

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a path (open)   Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:51 pm

Quillon looks over at the enigmatic purple unicorn. While he appreciated the input, all it did was make him even more unsure. "Well, this is a conundrum..." He sighs. " Gah. And then it clicked. Hold on... hold on!
"I'm a friggin' idiot! What am I doing moping around!?" He leaps out of his seat. "The day Quillon doesn't know what to do is the day those dull grey office drones win! Why haven't I seen it? My dream was to go on a grand adventure, but I got caught up with the idea of recording my travels and becoming famous! I've been blind! Becoming a legend is nothing compared to seeing all life has to offer!" He stands with a determined expression, regardless of the stares he's getting from nearby tables. "I'm setting out on my quest within a week. Nopony's going to stop me. I'll need companions.... right, I'll put up some notices...why am I wasting time, I better get moving!" He abruptly pulls the two into a group hug. "You two! Thank you! I won't forget this!' And with that, he's zoomed out the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Flare



Posts : 94
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 26
Location : Bum Eff Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a path (open)   Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Flare blinked. When he had made this statement, she watched the pegasus take flight from the room with such speed she had to almost take a double take.

"He sure as hell got over that quick!" Flare mused, trotting over to Elix.

"If he wants companions, he could have asked us in return for offering him advice," she said to him, nudging the pony behind the counter with a hoof before chuckling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://radioactivekittenluv.deviantart.com
Elix



Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a path (open)   Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:24 pm

Elix chuckled as the suddenly excited pony dashes out to get recruit on what ever adventure he is planning.

"well at least he found out what do do. and he probably too excited to ask us. but we can still see if we can join him. I have a feeling his adventure will be something out of a daring doo story, and my talent may come in handy if so."

He put on his Satchel, with rattled with the sound of glass vials and liquids.

"I'm Elix by the way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quillon



Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 18
Location : White Treehollow

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a path (open)   Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:00 pm

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait!"
Comes a distant voice as the orange pegasus zooms back into the shop. "I *pant*, er *pant* belgh." He shakes his head. "Blegh. See, my first thought was that you would think "well, we did him a favour by giving him advice" but then I thought, see, they won't realise that and then I-" He stops. 'Oh. Wait. Dammit." He turns to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Flare



Posts : 94
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 26
Location : Bum Eff Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a path (open)   Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:12 pm

Flare nods and smiles. "I am Flare. Nice to meet you. He could have been a bit excited for his own good, but if he's not careful, he'll tick the wrong pony or thing off, which would end in his demise." Her eyes seemed to light up at the fact that he might fail.

She then realized what she was thinking was wrong and pushed the thought from her mind. Instead, she grabbed both male ponies and knocked all three of their heads together. "The two of us don't mind. Elix here said he could be of some use for his talent. I have no idea how much of a help I'll be other than some magic use and when it comes to violence, well I am second to none. Now chill out."

She sighed. "Just, first start out by telling us where we need to go and what we must do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://radioactivekittenluv.deviantart.com
Elix



Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a path (open)   Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Elix chuckled at the return of the hyper Pegasus and listen as he tried to explain something, searching through his bag for something to calm him down to a more comprehend-able level. all he could find was the ingredients for one, but this wasn't something he would bother to make one on the spot for.

'i am Happy to offer my services for an adventure as it sounds like your about to go off to do, but i agree with Flare, why don't you calm down and Debrief us on what we are volunteering to do?"

he took as sip of his medicated Tea, sighing of calmness and a smile, ready to listen to a hopefully calmer explanation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quillon



Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 18
Location : White Treehollow

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a path (open)   Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:02 pm

Quillon's face lights up. "Alright! You guys are now my travelling buddies! Okay, I'll fill you in. Come sit over here." He goes over to his previous table. "So basically, a year back, I helped out a Sorceror who lived around Trottingham, and he gave me this enchanted book to record my travels. He gave me this boring lecture that went on forever. Looking back, if he wanted to warn me he could have just told me the facts up and front. Maybe he was a stupid smart wizard. Anyway, when I moved here, some stuff went down and I learned (too late) that there was a spirit in the book, and that the book had been stolen. So, our quest is to go find the Sorceror, ask him where he got the book, go there, put it back. Then, we party hard. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Flare



Posts : 94
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 26
Location : Bum Eff Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a path (open)   Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:07 pm

"Does the partying hard come with hard liquor? Because then I am definitely in. Sounds like a good plan to me. However, one more question," Flare chimed, her eyes bright at the prospect of travel, but then her expression darkened. "If that book puts anyone in danger, I reserve the right to kill, got it?"

However, this wasn't much of a question, more like it will happen with the tone of her voice. Needing no answer, she trotted off to the doorway and looked back at the companions. She tossed her head with a glint in her eyes. "Let's go, slowpokes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://radioactivekittenluv.deviantart.com
Quillon



Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 18
Location : White Treehollow

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a path (open)   Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Quillon stares after her blankly, then snaps back to attention. "I like you already. I'm not sure wether you intend to kill me or the book, but whatever. Though we may want to get some provisions before we go. Screw it, I have sandwiches in my saddlebags, we're ready. Let's roll!" He trots to the door. "Elix, you probably want to get some of your potions together. We can wait if you want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elix



Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a path (open)   Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:20 pm

Elix smirked and listened to them, a bit surprised by Flare's comment on killing. he followed behind them and thought on his suggestion and nodded.

"alright, i will meet you on the outskirts of town, I'll make sure I have a canteen of Tea, medical potions, and some self defense potions. . . "

With that he nodded and went off to pick up some supplies real quick before heading off on an adventure, hopping this will go swimmingly and exciting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quillon



Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 18
Location : White Treehollow

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a path (open)   Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:20 pm

(OOC)
And I think that's a wrap. That was certainly fun. Until the next time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Choosing a path (open)   Today at 7:27 am

Back to top Go down
 
Choosing a path (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Choosing your path: Clan wolf or House-Dog?
» How to Record Exit Path Lag Free
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: