My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Silly Mare and her plans.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

The Silly Mare and her plans. Empty
PostSubject: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Cyan was going through the books in the library. She was pondering on how she would be able to make a neat surprise for Khaz, now that he was in Ponyville. She was also making some spare time so that she could find out how to get her cutie mark. She was more interested in making Khaz happy though. "I know he'll love this small Party I'll have ready for him." She mumbled to herself.

Cyan stood up and was slowly pacing herself so that she wouldn't break anything. She almost stepped on a book but stumbled away from it. "Close..." She muttered.

The little mare looked at the next section of books and say the book on cutie marks. "No." She demanded herself. "Khaz's party must be your first priority!"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Gemini walked into the library with a sigh, going over to the section for action novels before spotting cyan. He gave her a friendly wave, trotting over to say hi since he hasn't seen her in a long while." Hey cyan, long time no see, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:26 pm

"Yeah..." She admitted. "I had been hanging out with Khaz for some time." Cyan reached for another book on throwing parties. "Do you think that everypony likes parties?" She asked. "I'm a little worried for myself. I'm not sure if I'm overdoing it or anything." She pouted quietly.

"So, what are you looking for?" She asked quickly, trying to change the topic. "I'm here for my cuti- book on parties so I can make Khaz happy." She announced. "Whoops, I talk too much, sorry."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:38 pm

"It's okay. And I'm here to get something I can read in my down time. so, you're throwing a party for khaz sometime? I'm sure most ponies like parties, but I know a couple who hate them though. Depends on who you're throwing the party for, I guess. So I take it Khaz is your brother or something?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Cyan sighed. "Well, Khaz is my childhood friend." She admitted. "He has always been blunt and sort of boring. But, he really cares for me... I think." She huffed. Cyan but the book back on the wall. "I wonder if he's annoyed of me sometimes..."

Cyan looked over to the one pegasus who had always been there even when she didn't notice. "Why are you feeling down? Maybe I can help you with it. I talked to a pony about my problems, but... He left right after." She admitted. "I hope you're not too down in the dumps!" She cheerfully winked.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:52 pm

"It's nothing much, just...some family issues starting to come back and bite me in the flank." Gemini replies with a sigh" I'd rather not talk about it...So, what's Khaz like? He must be a pretty decent guy if he's friends with you. And I highly doubt he's annoyed with you if he's been your friend since childhood..."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:58 pm

"Well, Khaz is pretty blunt when it comes to talking. I usually do all the talking and he just sits there and listen." Cyan informed. "But..." Cyan's smile faded into a frown. "Ponies change, I might lose Khaz. He acts so much different." She admitted.

Cyan used the magic from her broken horn to put the book back. "I need to find some more ponies to talk to. Maybe I've been annoying him on the inside. Maybe he wants to leave me and find another pony. Or even find a SPECIAL somepony." She realized. "Oh..." She moaned quietly, "What if he thinks I'm a failure because I STILL don't have my cutie mark?" She panicked. Cyan sat down and gave a moment's rest.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:05 pm

"Well, I'm sure he doesn't think you're a failure cyan, because you're not. And I'm always here to talk...or somewhere around here, I should say. And it is true that ponies change, but a good friendship shouldn't end because of that. How different is he acting?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:11 pm

"Well, I." She started to sigh. "You probably didn't come to hear any of this, but, I think not getting a cutie mark for this long might mean I AM a failure. What kind of pony gets this old and doesn't get their cutie mark? I sure am good and breaking stuff on accident, and that's not my special talent either." She admitted.

"And Khaz." She puffed some anger into her voice. "He doesn't even talk about me. He refuses to talk about anything exept: 'Ponyville, the mares, and the scenery. Not to mention quiet.' and now I'm worried." She informed. "Why am I even throwing this silly party? Don't I have better things to be doing, like... like..." Cyan raised her ears in thought. "Nevermind..."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Gemini raises an eyebrow curiously." I'm sure there's lots of stuff you could be doing, sure. But I don't think any of them should take priority over trying to cheer a friend up. And besides, I didn't get my mark until I left my family, and that was only a few years ago..."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:29 pm

"I guess you're right." She admitted defeat. "I'll throw this party for Khaz." Cyan took a tray out of her bag and look at it. "This is way too big for a cake." She realized. "Me and Khaz can't eat a cake this large!" Cyan started to use her magic to carefully trim it but slipped and made a large dent in the middle. Cyan starred in disbelief. "Wow, I managed to break another thing." She winced. "Oh well, I'll just bu- make another one." She informed.

Cyan walked over to Gemini and walked over to him. "What does it feel like to lose a friend, Gemini? Does it hurt? Does it break you in half?" She asked quietly, reminding herself to not talk too loud in the library.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:43 pm

Gemini looks at the ground, thinking to himself as his ears droop." I...I don't know what it's like to lose a child hood friend...but I know what it's like to never get to see a sister again..."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:00 am

Cyan felt her heart sink. "D-do you want to talk about it? Maybe we should go outside or something. I don't want to hurt you. I just need some friends too." She informed. "I don't want to ask, but I just have to. How did you lose her?" She asked quietly, not wanting to hurt Gemini.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:53 pm

"I-it's fine...Just something I'd rather not bring up...And I lost her when I left the family. I'm not allowed to return, and because of that I can't see her again...and it's as I always say, I'm always here if you need a friend Cyan." Gemini smiles a bit, trying to cheer up." Wouldn't help you to plan a party if I was sad anyway, right?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:59 pm

"You have a point there." Cyan admitted. "Well then, I guess I'll just see what else I can find out about Parties." She lifted another book and levitated it in front of her. "Blah blah blah... Streamers? What's streamers?" She asked out loud. "Well, I'm sure I can find some of those in no time." She admitted.

Cyan saw a book on 'Different ways to find your special talent' and put the party book down. "Hmmmmm..." She debated. Cyan snatched the book before she could stop herself and started flipping through, trying to find the Table of contexts.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Gemini peeks over her shoulder at what she's reading." What'cha reading there Cyan? A book about special talents?" His attitude changes a bit, no longer sad but more cheerful suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:49 pm

"Yeah! I'm wondering how other ponies, especially famous ponies got their cutie marks!" She announced. "Like Starstroke." Cyan was reading and put the party books back on the shelf. "Well, now that that's settled. Maybe I should go try some stuff..." She pondered.

"What's your cutie mark about anyways, how did you get it?" She brought up with a smile and the slinky pieces rattled.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:24 pm

"My mark? well, I got it when I left home and decided I wanted to make a place for myself without their help...And I guess the twin stars is connected to my name, since the zodiac I was named after represents 'the twins'...Why?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Cyan looked very intrigued. "Does this mean you have a twin? OH! THAT WOUL-"

"SHHH!" Another Pony interrupted.

Cyan lowered her voice quickly. "Umm I mean. That would be amazing." She informed. "So you can get your Cutie Mark from bad things, too?" She asked, hoping he would know.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:36 pm

"I guess...and yeah, I do. She's a unicorn, and because of me she has a heart problem...C-can we not go into this at the moment?" Gemini looks away, somewhat sadly." It's...not something I want to remember at the moment." He says again with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:36 pm

"Oh, maybe later then...?" Cyan nervously asked, seeing distress in his voice. "Well, I hope their isn't a such thing as NEVER getting your cutie mark." She worried. "Wait a minute... I was doing something else before this, wasn't I? Oh well, I still have tomorrow to prepare." She smiled and continued reading. "This book states that that a pony got a cutie mark for dealing with a dragon... huh, like that's going to happen anytime soon." She pointed out.

"Do you want to look in this? Or do you have something else to do?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:41 pm

"No, I got nothing to do today." Gemini replies with a sigh." Seems like all of my other friends are nowhere to be found. And I doubt you'll go your whole life without a mark, I'll help you find your special talent if I can. Can't leave a friend by themselves when they're so clearly stressed about something, right?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:53 pm

"Clearly stressed?" Cyan gasped. "Well, I guess it's true. I can't hide my feelings very well. How about we go ahead and look... for something. Hmmmm, maybe I can find my special talent if I try all sorts of stuff? Like Ice skating or such." Cyan sighed.

She got up and walked over to a table and sat down. "Should I... go climbing, first? Or maybe skating..." She pondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:56 pm

"Well, from what I've heard before, you could get your mark once you realize your special talent, or an important decision in your life...what are you good at Cyan?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Cyan sighed rather heavily. "Nothing really, except breaking stuff. What kind of talent is that, though?" She stressed. Cyan got another book and started flipping through it's contents. "Hey, some fillies can get their mark as early as 1 year?" She gasped. "How's that possible?"

Cyan set the book aside and rested her head on the table and started playing with the slinky pieces on her front hooves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Silly Mare and her plans.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next