My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Usual (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

The Usual (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Usual (Open)   The Usual (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Flying just 2 feet above the pavement looking left and right watching/listening to the another ponies chat and laugh, it's been months since Mist moved to Ponyville and it was fun. Meeting ponies.. some of them new, some of them already lived here. Descending down onto a nearby bench and lays there pushing those glasses from her muzzle yawning in boredom.

Last edited by Mist Fragrance on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

The Usual (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual (Open)   The Usual (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:44 pm

Trying new things.

It was something Fireseeker had told himself to do when he had moved to Ponyville. Having been in one place for too long, or planned to stay in one for that matter, he was doing something he had thought about for a while now.

He trotted from the marketplace into the town square, a half empty tray of cupcakes spread across his outstretched wings. Looking around for a suitable pony, Fireseeker spotted a mare sitting alone at a bench.

Going over to her, he cleared his throat, smiled a friendly smile and spoke.

"Hi there, would you like a free cupcake?"
Back to top Go down

The Usual (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual (Open)   The Usual (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:53 pm

(OOC: (...this seems like a more 'informal' RP, so I'll try to match your style. Forgive me if it seems unnatural though...))

Alcheir sat in a bush, lying in wait for his trap to work one afternoon in Ponyville. He had placed a bit of cheese he had found under a piece of rock and placed it on a cobbled-stone in town square. It seemed as if a pegasus who was carrying cupcakes was about to step on it. Alcheir, being the mischievous pony that he was, couldn't stop himself from grinning.

His black robe was making him sweat slightly, having collected more heat than it would have if it wasn't worn. Alcheir ignored this annoyance as he continued watching the bluish pegasus walk towards the mare on the park bench. He couldn't wait to start his plan.

Pre-emptively stepping out from his bush, Alcheir started to trot towards the two ponies with his hood down, trying his best not to look suspicious with all his mysterious injuries and scars. A traveler could only be so successful at not being suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

The Usual (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual (Open)   The Usual (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Quote :
Fireseeker
Quote :
AlcheirShy
Another awesome day here... I remember sending a few postcards to her..

She was so into thought that she didn't hear a voice asking directly to her. Shaking that head of hers quickly and then looks up to the Pegasus offering her a... free cupcake? Was it a catch or something? Who cares.. free cupcake! Mist pushes her the glasses stretching out her limbs and gets off the bench looking up at the Pegasus. "Sure." she said, the corner of her eye spotted another stallion wearing a black coat trotting over here raising up an eyebrow at him but turns her attention back extending her hoof up waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

The Usual (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual (Open)   The Usual (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:08 pm

Fireseeker noticed the pegasus' gaze shift for a moment. Subtly, he turned his own eyes to glance in the same direction. He noted a stallion in a coat heading towards them and figured that he also probably wanted a cupcake.

Momentarily turning his attention to the mare again, Fireseeker smiled as he lowered himself to allow her to see the tray better and said "Take your pick."

He then looked back at the stallion. "Hey there. Would you like a free cupcake too?"

( Aaaand I forgot I was in this RP. My bad guys :/ )
Back to top Go down

The Usual (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual (Open)   The Usual (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:26 pm

Fireseeker wrote:

( Aaaand I forgot I was in this RP. My bad guys :/ )

(OOC: (Not too big a deal. Not much is going on around here with me anyways. x3 Glad you're back.))

Alcheir frowned as he noticed the icy-blue pegasus mare cast a gaze at him. Already noticed. ~...well, there's still hope...~ Alcheir thought, trotting slightly off-angle so as to not arouse suspicion from the blue pegasus stallion as well.

Unfortunately, the blue pegasus stallion noticed the mare's gaze and caught sight of Alcheir. This made Alcheir roll his eyes.

All of a sudden, the pegasus stallion decided to attempt to engage in long-distance conversation with Alcheir. "Hey there. Would you like a free cupcake too?" the stallion asked, staring right at Alcheir as he stood before the pegasus mare.

Alcheir looked back at the pegasus and stared for a second. The grey color of his eye dimly shimmered back at the stallion from the sunlight, but the rest of his face was mercifully hidden from view due to the cast shadow of the sun on Alcheir's jet-black hood.

Alcheir waited for a second, and then replied, "...sure..." rather quietly. He remained motionless for a second more, then began to slowly walk towards the two ponies. His original plan to make a pony trip and amuse him through his or her failure was a failure in itself, so he might as well collect a bit of sugary food as reparation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Usual (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual (Open)   The Usual (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Usual (Open)
Page 1 of 1